- 1/2 cup / 90g bulgar
- 1/2 cup / 125ml boiling water
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup / 60ml extra virgin olive oil
- A small bunch of fresh flast leaf parsley finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 14 oz / 140g chickeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 large handfulls of baby leaf salad greens
- Salt & Pepper
- Lemon Wedges(toasted pitta optional)
- Put the bulgar into a heatproof bowl and pour over the boiling water.
- Stri once, cover tightly with cling film and leave to stand for 8 – 10 minutes
- Put the lemon joce and olive oil in a small bowl and whisk
- Pour over the bulgar and stir well with a fork, fluffing up the bulgar and separating the grains.
- Put the bulgar in a large bowl with the parsley, mint, dill, tomatoes, chickpeas and salad greens. Toss everything together. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Add a wedge of lemon to each serving dish.